1/16"- 1/4" JT33 TACO REVERSIBLE TAPPING HEAD
♦Arbor Not Included.
- Usable on every vertical drilling machine or machines with rotating non-reversing spindles for both high production and precision tapping.
- Right or left hand tapping without modification of blind or through holes.
- Complete protection against tap breakage ensured by an ultra-sensitive and smooth operating ball clutch.
- Forward and reverse ball drive design transmits rotational power to the tap to obtain significant reduction in friction during operation.
- Axial float ensures smooth tapping and better thread profile.
- Cushioned drive eliminates cross threading and ensures gauge perfect thread.
- Self-feed ensures gauge perfect thread.
- Planetary gear reversing mechanism transmits smooth positive reverse to the tap retraction and it retracts 75% faster than it enters.
- Accurate depth control by means of accurate neutral mechanism.
- HR3 & HR4 models come with M20-P2.5 threaded shanks and adapters to fit the threaded shanks to become Jacobs Tapers.
| Product Specifications |
| Item # || 85-001-274 |
| Catalog Price || $439.99 |
| Unit of Measure || each |
| Must Buy || 1 |
| Country of Origin || Import |
| Shipping Restrictions || None |
| Brand || TACO |
| Description || TACO 1/16 - 1/4 JT33 REVERSIBLE TAPPING HEAD |
| Model # || HR1 |
| Capacity In Steel || 1/16"-1/4"(1.4mm-7mm) |
| Weight || 1.672 lbs. |
| Collet Series || S161,S171 |
| Capacity || 1/16"-1/4" (1.4mm-7mm) |
| Included Collets || S161, S171 |
| Tap Range || 1/16"-1/4"(1.4mm-7mm) |
| Taper || JT33 |