GFN 3 IC328 GRADE CARBIDE INSERT ISCAR
♦See Page 412 For Iscar Grade Chart.
- First choice for the parting of bars, hard materials and tough applications.
- A positive rake, single cavity with negative land and shoulders, provides extra cutting-edge strength.
- Medium-to-high feed.
- First choice for soft materials, parting of tubes, small diameters and thin-walled parts.
- Cutting edge with positive rake.
- General application on low carbon steel, alloy steel, austenitic stainless steel.
- Low-to-medium feed.
- Where insert # states the suffix “D”, the number preceding the “D” is the lead angle.