GBD 6" SILCAR HONE 180 GRIT FLEX-HONE
- Produces a long wearing surface in each and every cylinder through the hone life.
- Removes the cut, torn and folded metal to expose the undisturbed base metal structure.
- Use on air compressors.
- Use on hydraulic ram cylinders.
- Use on hydraulic valve bodies and valve guides and hydraulic motor bodies.
- Use on pneumatic cylinders.
- Surface finishing of boiler components.
- Use on brake cylinders (wheel).
- Use on clutch and brake master cylinders.
- Finishing of stainless steel tubing.
- Brake rotors.
- Use on engine cylinders and block liners.
- Resilient, flexible hone with abrasive laminated onto the ends of high density nylon filaments.
- Standard material supplied is silicon carbide.
- Other available abrasives include: Aluminum Oxide, Boron Carbide, Tungsten Carbide, Zirconia Alumina, and Levigated Alumina
| Product Specifications |
| Item # || 53-800-546 |
| Catalog Price || $112.99 |
| Unit of Measure || each |
| Must Buy || 1 |
| Country of Origin || UNITED STATES OF AMERICA |
| Shipping Restrictions || None |
| Brand || FLEX-HONE |
| Description || FLEX-HONE Honing Tool - Grit: 180 Grit Model #: GBD 6" |
| Model # || GBD 6" |
| Grit || 180 Grit |
| Style || Heavy Duty Block Cylinder |
| Diameter || 152mm |
| Overall Length || 8" |
| Weight || 2 lbs. |