BNYLC46 POLYMOUNT LEVEL MOUNTS - S&W
- Economical leveling mounts for light, medium, and heavy-duty applications.
- The sleek design is suitable for everything from production machinery, conveyors and electronic equipment to retail displays and expensive office furniture.
- The one-piece ball with stud swivels 15° in all directions and is forged and roll-threaded for maximum strength and durability.
- Standard stud materials are clear zinc plated steel and stainless steel.
- The molded base is corrosion resistant glass-reinforced nylon and has pop-out lag holes for securing the mounts to the floor.
- Glass-reinforced nylon base.
- Studs of either low carbon steel with clear zinc plating or 303 stainless steel.
- One-piece forged and roll-threaded stud or one-piece tapped ball.
- Pop-out lag holes.
- Mounts with studs furnished with jam nut.
- Patent pending.
| Product Specifications |
| Item # || 83-055-353 |
| Catalog Price || $4.19 |
| Unit of Measure || each |
| Must Buy || 1 |
| Country of Origin || UNITED STATES OF AMERICA |
| Shipping Restrictions || None |
| Brand || S&W |
| Description || S&W PolyMount™ Leveling Mount - Model : BNYLC46 Thread Size: 5/8"-11 BASE DIAMETER : 4" |
| Model # || BNYLC46 |
| Thread Size || 5/8"-11 |
| Base Diameter || 4" |
| Thread Length || 6" |
| Maximum Load || 6,000 lbs. |
| Shipping Weight || 0.84 lbs. |
| Hex Size || 7/8" |
| Style || With Stud |
| Tool Material || Steel |
| Total Height || 7-5/16" |
| Weight || 0.84 lbs. |