1-1/2 AOH-25-S SSOIL/ HOLE
118° Notch Point High Speed Steel Or Cobalt
- For drilling operations where a coolant or oil delivery system is available.
- For drilling holes in a variety or normal steels, cast iron, and other ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys.
- Suitable for a variety of drilling applications and conditions.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Made with two holes through their length to feed fluid to the drill.
- Normal spiral and a normal 118° drill point angle, notch point, and a rolled heel for better coolant delivery and chip ejection.
- Standard straight shanks that correspond to drill diameter.
- Taper length drills have flutes proportional to length.
- Manufactured from high speed steel or M35 cobalt.
- Cylindrically ground.
- Constant heavy duty web for greater strength.
- Shank coolant entry to suit industry standard toolholders.
- Black finish.