T&O A-SCLCR 2 RH CLT BAR SET
Right Hand Uses CCMT 21.5 Inserts
♦Insert Not Included.
- Boring from light roughing to finishing in small bores.
- General purpose boring bar fitted with rhomboidal positive inserts (80° angle) which are free cutting with strong cutting edges.
- The coolant hole with a diameter range varying between 3/32" and 5/32" in accordance to the bar size allows to cool the cutting edge and remove chips.
- The holding system with a central Torx® screw guarantees a good insert stability and a good swarf flow.
- The insert is set with a 0° rake angle and an inclination angle shown in the table below.
- Made of tool steel with nitrogen superficial treatment, hardness 60 HRc, blackening by PVD coating, thickness .0002".
- Each tool is supplied with (1) wrench and (2) spare screws.
- (1) A05H SCLCR2 boring bar.
- (1) A06J SCLCR2 boring bar.
- (1) A08K SCLCR2 boring bar.
- (1) A10M SCLCR2 boring bar.
- (1) T8 Torx® key.
- (2) Model #1001 Torx® screws.