KURT DX6 6" x 9" Plain Base Precision Machine Vise
- Chip evacuation straight through the body!
- Hardened vise bed/jaw plates.
- Semi-hard steel screw.
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron body, nut and movable jaw.
- New wider 4 bolt stationary design fastens from the top.
- Bolts & locates on 40mm, 50mm and 2" grid patterns.
- Accepts sine keys for alignment (not included).
- Chip evacuation straight through the body.
- Screw support held in place with snap rings.
- New brush seal design makes it easier to replace.
- Powder coat paint is long lasting and durable.
- Matching of the bed heights or keyway to stationary jaw (additional cost).
- GrooveLock® Jaw (D60-315) and the Workstop (WSRL46).
- Chip guard.
|Length From Center of Keyway To End of Fixed Jaw||2.837"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|