Precision Heavy Duty Live Center
Item #: 69-201-004
Model #: 310-120
Taper: 4 MT
- Create less thermal friction when turning
- The rotating spindle is extended right through the tapered shank.
- Two specially designed adjustable needle-roller bearings carry all radial loads.
- A heavy duty ball thrust bearing takes all axial thrust.
- Thermal expansion and shock loads are absorbed by a special compensator spring.
- Complete protection of bearings from the ingress of coolant, dirt or swarf is provided by the built-in oil seal, which also prevents loss of lubricant.
NotesMore Items Like These? See Page 595.
|Weight Of Workpiece||1,800 lbs.|
|Center Point Angle||60°|
|Net Weight of Center||4.8 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||CZECH REPUBLIC|