Create less thermal friction when turning
- The rotating spindle is extended right through the tapered shank.
- Two specially designed adjustable needle-roller bearings carry all radial loads.
- A heavy duty ball thrust bearing takes all axial thrust.
- Thermal expansion and shock loads are absorbed by a special compensator spring.
- Complete protection of bearings from the ingress of coolant, dirt or swarf is provided by the built-in oil seal, which also prevents loss of lubricant.
NotesMore Items Like These? See Page 595.
SKODA Precision Heavy Duty Live Center