Reversible Tapping Head
Item #: 85-001-274
Model #: HR1
Tap Range: 1/16"-1/4"(1.4mm-7mm)
Capacity: 1/16"-1/4" (1.4mm-7mm)
Reversible Tapping Head can be found on page 760.
Technical Documents and Manuals
- 2 Free rubberized collets with purchase of a tapping head!
- Usable on every vertical drilling machine or machines with rotating non-reversing spindles for both high production and precision tapping.
- Right or left hand tapping without modification of blind or through holes.
- Complete protection against tap breakage ensured by an ultra-sensitive and smooth operating ball clutch.
- Forward and reverse ball drive design transmits rotational power to the tap to obtain significant reduction in friction during operation.
- Axial float ensures smooth tapping and better thread profile.
- Cushioned drive eliminates cross threading and ensures gauge perfect thread.
- Self-feed ensures gauge perfect thread.
- Planetary gear reversing mechanism transmits smooth positive reverse to the tap retraction and it retracts 75% faster than it enters.
- Accurate depth control by means of accurate neutral mechanism.
- HR3 & HR4 models come with M20-P2.5 threaded shanks and adapters to fit the threaded shanks to become Jacobs Tapers.
Notes♦Arbor Not Included.
NotesMore Items Like These? See Page 620.
|Capacity In Steel||1/16"-1/4"(1.4mm-7mm)|
|Included Collets||S161, S171|
|Tapping Capacity||1/16" - 1/4" (1.4 - 7mm)|
|Country of Origin||Import|