3M 021200500046 Weld Epoxy Type
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Epoxy Adhesive DP-420
- A high performance, two-part epoxy adhesive offering outstanding shear and peel adhesion and very high levels of durability.
- It has a 2:1 mix ratio with a 20 minute work life.
Epoxy Adhesive DP-460
- Scotch-Weld structural epoxy adhesive offers an excellent range of work life, peel strength and flexibility.
- It bonds to a variety of materials from metals to ceramics and plastics to low surface energy plastics.
Acrylic Adhesive DP-810
- A very fast curing, toughened two-part acrylic adhesive with uncommonly high peel and shear strength on oily steel, aluminum, many plastics, glass and painted surfaces.
EPX Plus II Mixing Nozzle
- New cascade meter/mix EPX nozzle for an easy squeeze of adhesive right on target.
- Engineered for 3M Scotch-Weld two-part adhesives in duo-pak cartridges.