ALLIED 22020S-003I - Series #2 Morse Taper Spade Drilling Holder, 31/32" - 1-3/8" Cutting Diameter, #3MT
|Blade Diameter Cutting Range||31/32" - 1-3/8"|
|Maximum Drill Depth||3.325"|
|Designation||#2 TA SHT HLDR 3MT|
|Flute Shape||Straight Flute|
|New Tool Reference Length||6.234"|
|Rotary Coolant Adapter Used||3SR|
|Shank Style||Morse Taper|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Maximize Drilling Performance Using T-A-style Spade Drill Holders Offered by Allied Machine. The T-A-style spade blade holders from Allied Machine are the best for general-purpose drilling jobs and are used specifically for deep hole drilling. They come with a unique design that offers fast penetration rates, creating the desired hole size and brilliant finishes. It also provides you with efficient and consistent cutting action and helps you reduce power consumption. The holders efficiently optimize chip evacuation and allow for easy heat dispersion. They also let you have increased point strength. The T-A-style taper shank holders come with varying hole diameters, ranging from 33/64 inches to 4-1/2 inches, and each of these spade blade holders can accept the cutting diameter range of the inserts used on spade drills. The shank holders specifically fit T-A-style spade drill inserts. The models come with the pipe tap sizes of 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, and 1/2 inches and #2, #3, #4, and #5 Morse Taper types. They also provide you with a maximum drill depth of 1.325 inches to 10.75 inches. Moreover, the taper shanks have coolant holes at the tip. Allied Machine T-A-style spade drill holders come in straight and spiral flute types. The straight flute holders are ideal for horizontal center machining tasks, thus allowing maximum chip evacuation. The spiral flute holders are for breaking chips and also enhancing chip removal, and they are great at vertical center machining jobs. The drill holders are offered in a straight shank with a straight flute variety as well. The spade blade holders are highly recommended to be used with most steel types, including high-temperature alloys, 4150, cast iron, aluminum alloys, etc.
- The T-A-style spade blade drill holders have a unique design that offers fast penetration rates.
- The taper shank drill holders help you create the desired hole sizes and achieve excellent finishes.
- Both straight and spiral flute holders allow for maximized chip evacuation.
- The holders offer efficient and consistent cutting action in order to help you reduce power consumption.
- They provide you with well-optimized chip evacuation and allow for easy heat dispersion.
- Allied Machine T-A-style drill holders are used for general-purpose drilling jobs, and they work the best when used for deep hole drilling applications.
- Each spade blade holder can accept the cutting diameter range of the inserts used for spade drills, while they perfectly match the T-A-style spade drill inserts.
- You can use these drill holders with several steel types, and they include high-temperature alloys, aluminum alloys, 4150, cast iron, and others.
- The T-A-style taper shank holders from Allied Machine offer varying hole diameters, ranging from 33/64 inches to 4-1/2 inches.
- Different spade drill holder models come in 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, and 1/2-inch pipe tap sizes and #2, #3, #4, and #5 Morse Taper varieties.
- The models further provide you with a maximum drill depth of 1.325 inches to 10.75 inches.
- These taper holders come in a straight flute type and a spiral flute type.