ALLIED 22020S-100L - Series #2 Straight Shank Spade Drilling Holder, 31/32" - 1-3/8" Cutting Diameter, 1.000" Shank
|Blade Diameter Cutting Range||31/32" - 1-3/8"|
|Maximum Drill Depth||3.325"|
|Designation||#2 TA SHT HLDR 1"SS|
|Flute Shape||Straight Flute|
|New Tool Reference Length||4.641"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
T-A Style Straight-shank Spade Blade Holders to Provide You with Easy and Error-free Drilling Operations. Allied Machine offers T-A style straight-shank holders to hold spade blades for performing your drilling jobs the most precisely. They work excellently in all general-purpose drilling tasks. However, you can make full use of these straight-shank holders for deep hole drilling in particular. The holders are equipped with a unique design that boosts the penetration rate to help create precise hole sizes and better finishes than what their counterparts claim. They also provide you with a stable cutting action that enables minimal power-consuming drilling operations. The T-A straight-shank blade holders offer a hole size of 33/64 inches to 4-1/2 inches. These varying hole sizes are for perfectly holding T-A style spade drill inserts, while they also accept all spade drill inserts that come with standard cutting diameters. The different models of these straight-shank holders come with different pipe tap sizes, starting from 1/8 inches to 1/2 inches. Their flute length ranges from 2-3/16 inches and goes up to 12-7/8 inches, and they offer maximum drill depths from 1-3/8 inches to 10-3/4 inches. The shank holders' shank diameters vary from 3/4 inches to 3 inches and the shank length from 2-3/8 inches to 5 inches. Moreover, the overall lengths of the T-A straight-shank spade blade holders vary from 4-9/16 inches to 17-7/8 inches. The Allied Machine T-A holders help you have enhanced chip evacuation and proper heat dispersion. They are designed to allow the accurate positioning of spade drills and increase point strength. Moreover, Allied Machine also offers T-A spade blade holders with taper shanks.
- Allied Machine offers T-A style straight-shank spade blade holders to grip the spade blades so that you can accurately perform various drilling tasks.
- The straight-shank holders offer stable cutting action to help you perform drilling operations with less power consumption.
- The holders come with varying hole sizes to hold the T-A style spade drill inserts perfectly.
- They can also hold all other standard-diameter spade blades.
- These T-A holders help enhance chip evacuation and allow for proper heat dispersion.
- Allied Machine T-A style straight-shank drill holders are the ideal tool holders that you can use for all your general-purpose drilling operations.
- You can readily employ these spade blade holders specifically for deep hole drilling tasks.
- The 4-9/16 to 17-7/8-inch long straight-shank holders allow you to position your spade blades effortlessly and accurately.
- The T-A style holders come with a unique design that enhances the penetration rate and helps create precise hole sizes and excellent finishes.
- The T-A style straight-shank holders from Allied Machine offer a hole size of 33/64 inches to 4-1/2 inches.
- The different models of these holders come with pipe tap sizes starting from 1/8 to 1/2 inch.
- They provide 2-3/16 to 12-7/8-inch flute lengths and 1-3/8 to 10-3/4-inch maximum drill depths.
- The shank diameters of these drill holders range from 3/4 inches to 3 inches and the shank lengths from 2-3/8 inches to 5 inches.