ALORIS DA DA Wedge Type Quick Change Tool Post
|Lathe Swing||17" - 48"|
|Type||Quick Change Tool Post|
|Distance From Dovetail To Post Center||2-11/16"|
|Distance From Post Center To End of Handle||10-7/8"|
|Height From Bottom of Post To Top of Nut||7-5/8"|
|Length And Width of Tool Post||5"|
|Overall Post Height||8-3/4"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- The quick change tool post from Aloris is aptly rugged, and its wedge-type design prevents chatter and vibration during machining.
- Also, this AXA Series tool post offers unlimited flexibility, and with it, there is no need for tool post indexing.
- Within seconds, you will be able to change tools and operations with this tool post, all the while not disturbing the base setup.
- Aloris quick change tool post ensures a wide range of applications with repetitively accurate results. This precision-engineered tool post can well be used for engine, turret, or bench lathe types. It speeds up the process of changing tools by around 90 percent.
- This AXA Series tool post is the perfect fit for complex and high-precision machining environments, where there is a demand for quicker results.
- Aloris AXA quick change tool post is wedge type with a lathe swing up to 12 inches.
- The easy-to-use tool post supports the effortless installation of heavy-duty large lathes.
- The total weight of the AXA Series quick change tool post from Aloris is 5 pounds, and its state-of-the-art design and engineering offer adequate toughness and versatility. Also, you will not be wasting your time finding shims for a perfect fit.