AMERICAN DRILL 23007 5,000 Ibs. Rated Capacity, 3/4"-10 Thread Size, 3-1/4" Ring Opening Hoist Rings, Hooks, Lifting Accessory
|Type||Safety Engineered Hoist Ring|
|Rated Capacity||5,000 Ibs.|
|Diameter & Threads Per Inch||3/4"-10|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Range of Movement||360°swivel and 180<special id="3"/|
|Rated Load||5,000 Ibs.|
|Safety Factor||5 to 1|
|Tool Material||Alloy Steel|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Replaces conventional eyebolts for maximum lift in a wide variety of applications.
- Perfect for large dies and fixtures, heavy machinery, mobile equipment, structural handling and cargo handling.
- High Strength 4140 Alloy Steel.
- 5:1 magnetic particle inspected per ASTM 1444.
- Hoist rings retain same rated WLL from 0° to 90° from the bolt axis.
- Standard tolerance + - .030" unless otherwise specified.
- Black oxide for corrosion resistance, also available in cadmium, titanium-cadmium, nickel and other plating options.
- Swivels 360°, pivot 180° under load.