ARNTZ .035T SPRINT 6/10 TPI, 7' 9" Long, 3/4" Wide, M42 Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blade
|Packing||Custom Welded Blade|
|Teeth Per Inch||6/10|
|Tool Material||M42 Bi-Metal|
|Blade Material||M42 Cutting Edge|
|Type||M42 Band Saw Blade|
|Model #||.035T SPRINT|
|Application||Excellent For Cutting Ferrous And Non-Ferrous, Solids And Structural Steel. Single And Bundle Cuts. Solids, Tubes And Structural With Light Or Medium Walls. Best For Cutting Thin, Structural and bundle cutting.|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|Workpiece Material||Ferrous & Non-Ferrous , Solids, Tubes and Structural With Light Or Medium Walls|
|Workpiece Material Range||Steel, Stainless Steel, High-Temp Exotic Alloys, Non-Ferrous, Cast Iron, Plastics|
|Country of Origin||GERMANY|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- High chrome content in backer for longer blade life.
- Superb grinding of teeth for much better chip flow and faster cutting.
- Extremely tight set tolerances result in better finishes and quieter cutting.
- Much less vibration resulting in longer blade life and quieter cuts.
- M42 cutting edge with slight positive rake on tooth.
- Special group-set cuts even the lightest section with less vibrations.
- Great general purpose blade to cut majority of materials.
† Ships direct from factory & normally within 3-5 business days.
- Excellent for cutting ferrous and non-ferrous, solids and structural steel.
- Single and bundle cuts.
- Solids, tubes and structural with light or medium walls.
- Best for cutting thin, structural and bundle cutting.
Technical Documents & Manuals