ATLAS MCA10 10" Size 4 Jaw Lathe Chuck
|Tool Material||Nickel Plated Steel|
|Type||Super Thin Square Milling Scroll Chuck|
|No. of Jaws||4|
|Size||12.23"D x 2.83"W|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Since the super-slim round and square milling chucks from ATLAS have a flange-type mounting, you can easily install them and thus perform faster operations.
- These chucks offer elongated slots to easily place them on the work table with the help of the standard t-bolts, where conventional chucks require connecting plates.
- The milled key slots provided on the base plate helps you change the chucks quickly and error-free.
- The super-thin round and square milling chucks offered by ATLAS come with an ultra-slim design to help you with z-axis machining effortlessly.
- You can make use of these 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks with drill presses, vertical machining centers, standard mills, angle plates, grinding machines, etc.
- You can also employ the NBK and the MCA-series universal chucks in tombstone applications.
- ATLAS super-thin 3-jaw round chucks come under the NBK series, and the MCA series include square chucks with four jaws.
- These thin round and square chucks offer American-standard hard-top and master jaws.
- The NBK-series chucks have three operating pinions arranged at a 45-degree angle, and the MCA-series chucks have a universal scroll chuck design.
- The available chuck diameters in each series are 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches, and all come with a 1-year warranty.