BAILEIGH HSP-10H 10 Ton Capacity 7" Ram Travel Hydraulic Shop Press
|Type||Hydraulic Shop Press|
|Maximum Ram To Table||14.33"|
|Piston Head Diameter||2"|
|Piston Rod Diameter||1.5"|
|Shipping Dimensions||60"L x 44"W x 24"H|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Manually powered shop press is built to last.
- Commonly used for forging, clinching, moulding, blanking, punching, deep drawing, and metal forming operations.
- Movable cylinder that moves left or right within the frame of the press.
- Fully welded frame and its industrial grade hydraulics.
- 13-1/4" work opening and a large 7-3/4" stroke to accommodate a lot of different applications.
- Automatic piston return.
- Pressure gauge.
- Comes standard with its own set of vee blocks and removable ram cap that will allow the operator to use a wide variety of tooling.
† Ships direct from factory.