BALDOR-RELIANCE 410B 10" Wheel Diameter, 1-1/2 HP, 115/230V, 1 PH Buffer
|Dust Collection System||No|
|Arbor Hole Diameter||7/8"|
|Arbor Hole Size||7/8"|
|Maximum Speed||3,600 RPM|
|Shipping Weight||61 lbs.|
|Speed Range||3,600 RPM|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Bench Buffers from Baldor-Reliance Offers Heavy-Duty Build and Performance. Model 111, 332B. 333B, 407B. 410B are dual-end buffing machines designed for a variety of projects that require a smooth and polished surface. It is intended to work on a wide range of workpiece materials including metal, aluminum, chrome, plastic, and other materials. Baldor heavy-duty bench buffers offer a compact design with big capability. Model 111 heavy-duty buffer machine has everything you need to get the job done. It features a 115V, single-phase, mid-ranged ⅓ horsepower induction motor. Two 6 inches buffing wheels at the sides improve overall shop floor productivity. Baldor-Reliance, a brand of automation leader ABB, offers versatility, high performance, and absolute reliability with all its products. Other models of heavy-duty buffers from Baldor-Reliance feature larger buffing wheel diameters of 8 inches and 10 inches. These models feature powerful 3/4, 1, 1-1/2 horsepower induction motors. All the models are designed to come with a cast-iron heavy weighted base to provide maximum stability and absorb vibrations. It is designed for heavy-duty applications and long-term use. All the models do not include wheel attachments nor a dust collection system.
- Extended shafts & slim trim motor frame provide extra wide clearance for buffing.
- Heavy base eliminates potential damage caused by vibrational buffering.
- An easy-to-use buffing station designed for a variety of heavy-duty buffing and polishing projects.
- Suited for workpiece materials including metal, aluminum, chrome, plastic, and other materials.
- 6-10 inches bench buffer machine.
- Dual end wheels for simultaneous polishing.
- Cast iron base provides a weighted and stabilized platform.
- Single-phase, 1/3 to 1-1/2 horsepower induction motors run at a maximum of 3,600 RPM.
- Special felt seals protect ball-bearings against dust and dirt.