BDG 99-1-9740-9 Dyneema Material Type, Large Size, Polyurethane Glove Coating General Purpose Work Glove
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
- World's strongest fiber, 15 times stronger than steel on an equal weight basis.
- Resistant to not just cut but abrasion and chemicals as well.
- Excellent heat transfer, allowing you to stay cooler without itching.
- Re-usable, machine washable, and have the highest abrasion rating for longevity.
- High cut resistance not compromised by abrasion allows for the best work place safety.
- Polyurethane has excellent flexibility and breathe ability.
- Excellent abrasion and puncture resistance.
- Good tear resistance.
- Odourless and resistant to degradation by ozone, fuel, oil and many solvents.
- Injection molding operations.
- Automotive manufacturing.
- Sheet metal operations.
- Abrasion resistance level 4.
- CE/EN388 Cut resistance level 3.
- Tear resistance level 4.
- Puncture resistance level 3.
- CFIA approved for food contact.