BISON 7-820-0500 5" Size 3 Jaw Lathe Chuck
|Tool Material||Forged Steel Body|
|Type||Universal Scroll Chuck|
|No. of Jaws||3|
|Country of Origin||POLAND|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Jaw teeth and guides are hardened and fully ground on both sides.
- Pinions are hardened and ground.
- Scroll plate is drop-forged of fine alloy steel, hardened and ground.
- Made in Poland.
Universal Semi-Steel Body
- Body is made of high quality cast iron.
Precision Forged-Steel Body
- Lasts at least 2 times longer than universal semi-steel chucks.
- Body is drop-forged of highest grade steel.
- Bushings are hardened and ground, pressed into the pinion seats.
- Jaws, pinions and bushings are made of fine alloy steel.
- (1) Set of two-piece reversible jaws.
- Hard top jaws and hard master jaws.
- (1) Wrench.
- (1) Set of mounting screws.