BISON 7-823-0634 6" Size 3 Jaw Lathe Chuck
|Tool Material||Forged Steel Body|
|Type||Universal Scroll Chuck|
|No. of Jaws||3|
|Country of Origin||POLAND|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Bison D1-series 3-jaw chucks are the best to hold tools or workpieces with circular or hexagonal cross-sections to rotate them on the lathe axis.
- These Camlock-spindle universal scroll chucks ensure fast and accurate centering of objects on lathe machines.
- These direct-mounting chucks do not require adapter plates.
- The chucks’ jaw teeth are in perfect alignment with the scroll plate so that while rotating the plate, all three jaws move simultaneously to secure/release workpieces.
- The D1-series direct-mounting chucks are primarily designed to be used with engine lathe spindles and indexing heads.
- You can employ these 3-jaw universal scroll chucks for gripping round, uniform-surface objects.
- Bison self-centering chucks are widely used in mechanical, machining, and manufacturing industries.
- With these universal scroll chucks, you can achieve outstanding results in many machining applications, including turning, threading, sizing, and more.
- Bison Camlock-spindle 3-jaw chucks have a universal semi-steel (cast iron) body.
- The D1 series comprises direct-mounting chucks.
- The jaw teeth, pinions, and guides are hardened and precision-ground, while the scroll plate is drop-forged and hardened with best-quality alloy steel.
- The self-centering chucks come with 2-piece reversible jaws, a wrench, and mounting screws.
- These rear-mounting chucks are offered in 6, 8, 10, 12, and 16 inches chuck sizes with varying spindle nose types.
- (1) Set of two-piece reversible jaws.
- Hard top jaws and hard master jaws.
- (1) Wrench.
- (1) Set of mounting screws.