BONDHUS 43298 3/8" & 1/2" Drive Size, 6 No. of Points, 9 No. of Pieces in Set Socket Set
|Drive Size||3/8" & 1/2"|
|No. of Points||6|
|Size Range||4 - 17mm|
|No. of Pieces in Set||9|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Bits can become detached or loose during hard-to-reach applications unless sockets provide a firm grip. Solution: ProHold® technology ensures a strong hold through 6 different points, securing your bits through multiple angles and positions.
Hi-Performance Bit-Gripping Technology That LastsRevolutionary ProHold® bit-holding technology features a patented non-magnetic grip that secures your hex bits until the job is done. Every holding position on the 6-point socket utilizes the extra-strong bit snap design for fast and easy replacement in even the tightest hard-to-reach spaces. All socket bits are made from durable Protanium® alloy steel and finished with ProGuard to maintain appearance and protect against rust and corrosion.
ProHold technology holds hex bit securely in socket
- No loosening.
- No set screw.
- No vibrating.
- Eliminates the need for special sockets.
- No need for special tools.
- Quick bit replacement.
- Snaps in any six point socket.
- Sizes under 1/2" bit furnished with a 3/8" drive socket, 1/2" and larger are furnished with a 1/2" drive socket.
- Sizes under 10mm bit furnished with a 3/8" drive socket, 10mm and larger are furnished with a 1/2" drive socket.
- Sizes T7 to T30 are furnished with a 1/4" drive socket, sizes T40 to T55 are furnished with a 3/8" drive socket, T60 is furnished with a 1/2" drive socket.