BRUBAKER 87630 Size, M42 8% Cobalt Finishing End Mill
|Tool Material||M42 8% Cobalt|
|Single or Double End||Single|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
- For milling slots, grooves and other similar features.
- For machining of titanium, magnesium, & free machining stainless steel alloys.
- For profile, slot and pocket milling & designed to ramp rather than plunge cut.
- Designed for use in machine tools.
- 8% cobalt content ensures high edge hardness at elevated temperature levels.
- Large core diameter provides rigidity and reduces deflection while specialized cutting geometry promotes efficient stock removal and reduces horsepower requirements.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- 2" diameter straight shank cutters are made with a dual drive feature.
- Spiral flutes and special cutting edge design permit faster cutting actions
- Sized to provide a good cutting range while affording adequate rigidity.
- Manufactured from Cobalt Steel.
- Ground from the solid.
- Center cutting style.
- Cutting lengths are proportional to diameters.
- Gold finish.