CALCULATED INDUSTRIES 4088 12 Digital Internal Accuracy Industrial Calculator
|Type||Advanced Machining Math, Materials and Reference Calculator|
|Accuracy Grade||12 Digital Internal Accuracy|
|Dimensions||LCD: 0.625" x 2.5"|
|Display Size||12 Digits (8 normal, 4 fractions) with full annunciators|
|Power||(1) CR2025 (3V) Battery|
|Tool Material||20 Materials To Chose From 1. 1020 Low-Carbon Steel 2. 1045 Medium-Carbon Steel 3. 1060 High-Carbon Steel 4. 4140 Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel 5. 4340 Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel 6. 52100 Chromium Alloy Steel 7. 304 Austenitic Stainless Ste|
|Type of Reading||12 Digits (8 normal, 4 fractions) with full annunciators|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Manual calculations can be time-consuming and are vulnerable to user or recording errors. Solution: An updated machinist-focused calculator adds helpful material and calculation features to an industr- leading device.
Hold Thousands Of Solutions In The Palm Of Your HandThe Machinist Calc® Pro 2 is ideal for efficiency-minded machinists, setters, tool and die makers, supervisors and shop owners in small to mid-sized machine shops. This powerful tool will lead to increased productivity and profits in the design, layout and setup stages of production. It is the first dedicated handheld machining math and reference tool with materials to provide a complete assortment of essential machine shop solutions.
New built-in functions for 20 Materials, 6 Processes and 3 Tools!
- Convenient data lookup for drill and thread sizes.
- Built-in formula calculations.
- Quickly solves for feeds & speeds, bolt layouts, right angles and much more.
- Fast specific calculations for face, end and slot milling.
- Large, easy to read LCD.
Dedicated Keys Quickly And Easily Provide:
- Speeds and feeds, right triangle math.
- Bolt pattern hole layouts, trigonometric solutions & 3-Wire measurements.
- Built-in advanced drill and thread size tables save you time and steps.
- Compliant with ANSI/ASME B1.1-2003 and B1.13M-2005.
- Work in and convert between U.S. and Metric units, including: decimal inches/mils, feet-inch-fractions, m, mm, cm, area, volume and weight.
- Shock resistant Armadillo Gear case.
- (2) LR-44 batteries.