CALCULATED INDUSTRIES 4088 12 Digital Internal Accuracy Industrial Calculator
|Type||Advanced Machining Math, Materials and Reference Calculator|
|Accuracy Grade||12 Digital Internal Accuracy|
|Dimensions||LCD: 0.625" x 2.5"|
|Display Size||12 Digits (8 normal, 4 fractions) with full annunciators|
|Power||(1) CR2025 (3V) Battery|
|Tool Material||20 Materials To Chose From 1. 1020 Low-Carbon Steel 2. 1045 Medium-Carbon Steel 3. 1060 High-Carbon Steel 4. 4140 Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel 5. 4340 Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel 6. 52100 Chromium Alloy Steel 7. 304 Austenitic Stainless Ste|
|Type of Reading||12 Digits (8 normal, 4 fractions) with full annunciators|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Manual calculations can be time-consuming and are vulnerable to user or recording errors. Solution: An updated machinist-focused calculator adds helpful material and calculation features to an industr- leading device.
Hold Thousands Of Solutions In The Palm Of Your HandSave Time and Prevent Expensive Material Errors with Machinist Calc® Pro 2. Here is famous handheld machining math and reference tool from Calculated Industries in an affordable package. This advanced machining math calculator includes materials and tool settings combined with DOC and WOC to solve all your speed and feed calculations. With built-in tables for 20 materials, six processes, and three tools, calculations for face, end, or slot milling plus turning, drilling, boring become simple and fast. Built-in functions include calculations for feeds and speeds including cutting speed, spindle speed, cutting feed, feed per tooth/chip load, and trigonometric functions. You can enter numeric, fractional, and metric thread sizes and drill sizes to display tap, roll tap, close, and free fit drill sizes plus pitch, and major and minor diameters. The Machinist Calc Pro 2 is built to increase shop productivity and profits in the design, layout, and set-up stages of production. It also works as a standard math calculator, converts between U.S. and Metric Units, Feet-inch-fractions to 1/64ths, decimal inches and mils, meters, centimeters, millimeters, pounds, tons, grams, kilograms and metric tons, area, volume, and weight. The new Machinist Calc® Pro 2 also gives you step-saving drill and thread chart look-ups. More complex solutions for a right triangle, bolt-circle patterns with center x, y coordinates, drill point cut depth, wire sizes, and 3-wire measurements can be easily obtained. The larger 2-line LCD display fitted into a portable, rugged and cost-effective handheld calculator makes it the perfect choice for Machinists, Setters, Tool & Die Makers, Shop Owners. The battery included is expected to last for more than one year on standard usage.
- Improve speed and feed calculations for machining operations with this reliable machinist calculator.
- Reduce wear and tear on costly cutting tools with accurate calculations.
- Hold thousands of solutions in the palm of your hand.
- Customize calculations without time-consuming drill and thread chart look-ups.
- Built-in answers provide the recommended ideal for machinery.
- Quickly solves for feeds & speeds, bolt layouts, right angles.
- Convenient data lookup for drill and thread sizes.
- Fast specific calculations for face, end and slot milling.
- New functions included handle the math for milling, turning, boring and drilling; spindle speed (rpm), feed rate (IPM), cut speeds, chip-load.
- Solves bolt pattern layouts, 3-wire measurements and more.
- Helps with the cutting angle of drill points and tool selection based on type of material.
- Must have calculator for Machinists, Setters, Tool & Die Makers, Shop Owners.
- Handheld machining math and reference tool.
- Large, easy to read LCD.
- Built-in formula calculations.
- Dedicated function keys for error-prone long hand calculation.
- New built-in function for 20 Common materials, 6 processes and 3 tools.
- Dimensional math and unit conversions including a handy "mils" key.
- Work in and convert between U.S. and Metric units, including: decimal inches/mils, feet-inch-fractions, m, mm, cm, area, volume and weight.
- Compliant with ANSI/ASME B1.1-2003 and B1.13M-2005.
- Shock & Moisture resistant Armadillo Gear case.
- (1) CR2025 (3V) battery.
- Quick reference guide and complete users guide.
- Shock resistant Armadillo Gear case.
- (2) LR-44 batteries.