CASTROL 03114-BEDR General Machining Type, 55 Gallon Container Size Soluble Cutting Oil
|Container Size||55 Gallon|
|Form or Style||Water Soluble Oils|
|For Use With||All Material|
|Size||55 Gallon Pail|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (HAZARDOUS LIQ|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Cutting fluids with chlorine and formaldehyde-releasing agents can have negative effects on tool and equipment life in the long run. Solution: A semi-synthetic bio-resistant formula offers reliable performance without additives, making it safer for more filtration systems. Castrol Hysol™MB 10 is a semi-synthetic fluid that is free of chlorine and formaldehyde-releasing agents. It contains an additive package that works in synergy to enhance machining performance and surface finish, provides excellent product stability, improves bio-resistance properties and lowers overall operations costs. Hysol™ MB 10 is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
- Effective wetting properties maintains clean machines and components.
- Stable fluid suitable for a wide range of water conditions.
- Inhibits microbial growth to extend fluid life in central systems and individual sumps.
- Low foaming in all water conditions.
- Formaldehyde releasing agent-free to comply with health and safety regulations.
Recommended Applications & Dilutions
- Grinding: 5 - 6%
- General Machining: 6 - 10%