DANLY 1/2" Hole Dia., 1-1/2" Free Length, Medium Load, Blue Die Spring
|Load Type||Medium Load|
|Material||Chrome Silicon Alloy Steel|
|Maximum Deflection Load||61 lbs|
|Type||DieMax XL™ Spring|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Quality-checked DieMax XL Rectangular Die Spring. Providing high-quality innovative products and services consistently, Danly presents the DieMax XL green spring with innovative design and dependable performance. The DieMax spring is made of superior quality alloy steel. Complying with ASTM A1000-99 specifications, the material provides the spring with high ductility and heat resistance. The spring has a trapezoid cross-section design that gets converted to a D-shaped cross-section while in use. That offers a low level of stress and long life to the die spring. The spring has a rectangular wire design, and it has high-tensile Chrome-Silicon content. Also, it is designed with a 3/8 inch hole diameter and a 1 inch free length. The recommended rod diameter is 3/16 inch. The maximum operating temperature is 425°F, and the maximum deflection rate is 40%. This die spring is light green color-coded, which specifies that it is designed for light-load industrial applications. The color code also helps you when you replace the spring that you are using now with a new DieMax XL spring. The long square ends of the spring make sure that the spring stays right on either end, and they offer stronger support. The quality-checked DieMax extra light green die spring operates freely over a rod or in the specified holes consistently even in tougher working conditions. Also, the stability in its dimensions allows for applying uniform force. Above all, the DieMax die spring from Danly complies with ISO 9001:2015 standards. It offers reliable and consistent performance in a wide range of applications across multiple industries.
D-shaped wire packs 15% more metal into every inch for longer life
- The trapezoidal design of the spring prevents sharp corners. Hence, it has more strength with no weak points.
- The green color code of this DieMax XL spring indicates that it is ideal for extra-light-load use.
- The Chrome-Silicon content in the alloy steel prevents minute fracturing of the coils.
- Both flat ends support the die spring from bending while vertical force is applied.
- Danly DieMax XL spring is commonly employed in general tool works, including jigs and fixtures used for drilling, tapping, boring, and other operations.
- It can also be used in automotive clutches and various brake systems.
- The die spring is an integral part of various farm, transportation, and aircraft machinery.
- Moreover, some machinery manufacturers specifically recommend Danly die springs to ensure stable performance.
- Danly DieMax XL spring conforms with ISO 9001:2015 standards and ASTM A1000-99 specifications.
- The spring is made with high-malleable Chrome-Silicon alloy steel that yields tougher performance.
- The die spring comes with a 3/8" hole diameter, 1" free length, and a recommended rod diameter of 3/16".
- It is given a rectangular wire design with long square tips at both ends for greater support.