DANLY 3/4" Hole Dia., 5-1/2" Free Length, Medium Load, Blue Die Spring
- Brand: DANLY
- Hole Diameter: 3/4"
- Free Length: 5-1/2"
- Load Type: Medium Load
DANLY 3/4" Hole Dia., 5-1/2" Free Length, Medium Load, Blue Die Spring is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Load Type||Medium Load|
|Material||Chrome Silicon Alloy Steel|
|Maximum Deflection Load||154 lbs|
|Type||DieMax XL™ Spring|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
- The trapezoidal design of the spring prevents sharp corners. Hence, it has more strength with no weak points.
- The green color code of this DieMax XL spring indicates that it is ideal for extra-light-load use.
- The Chrome-Silicon content in the alloy steel prevents minute fracturing of the coils.
- Both flat ends support the die spring from bending while vertical force is applied.
- Danly DieMax XL spring is commonly employed in general tool works, including jigs and fixtures used for drilling, tapping, boring, and other operations.
- It can also be used in automotive clutches and various brake systems.
- The die spring is an integral part of various farm, transportation, and aircraft machinery.
- Moreover, some machinery manufacturers specifically recommend Danly die springs to ensure stable performance.
- Danly DieMax XL spring conforms with ISO 9001:2015 standards and ASTM A1000-99 specifications.
- The spring is made with high-malleable Chrome-Silicon alloy steel that yields tougher performance.
- The die spring comes with a 3/8" hole diameter, 1" free length, and a recommended rod diameter of 3/16".
- It is given a rectangular wire design with long square tips at both ends for greater support.