DE-STA-CO 225-U 500 lbs. Holding Capacity Horizontal Hold Down Action Horizontal Hold Down Toggle Clamp
|Holding Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Height Under Bar||1.32"|
|Style||Horizontal Hold Down Action|
|Type||Horizontal Hold Down Action Toggle Clamp|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Horizontal Hold-down Toggle Clamps for Light-duty Manual Clamping. This series of horizontal flange-base hold-down clamps are the smallest among the wide range of toggle clamps manufactured by DESTACO. With these toggle clamps, you can fix your workpieces instantly and firmly. After fixing the clamp on your working area, by moving the handle downward, you can bring the clamping arm down. You can then lock the clamp arm on the workpiece for applying maximum clamping pressure. DESTACO manual clamping toggle clamps are excellent in assembly, fixture checking, and woodworking applications. They can also be utilized in welding, machining, etc. with a medium level of performance. However, the clamps are the best when used for light-duty clamping applications in narrow spaces. These toggle clamps have a flange-base mounting style, and they come with U-bar or U-bar with Toggle Lock Plus system clamp arms, and a horizontal handle that has to be held down to apply the clamping force on the workpiece. These stainless steel models are furnished with a plastic grip on the handle for easy and comfortable operations. The maximum holding capacity of these toggle clamps ranges from 60 to 750 lbs. The horizontal clamps come with overall heights ranging from 0.75 to 2.50 inches and overall lengths from 2.65 to 10.87 inches. They are readily equipped with a neoprene-tipped spindle, locknuts, and flanged washers. The neoprene spindle assembly offered is a combination of a highly durable steel spindle and a flat neoprene tip that does not leave spindle marks on delicate or polished surfaces. Moreover, the spindle can be moved up or down to adjust the reach or moved closer or farther on the clamp arm to set the clamping force.
The 2000 series (UR) version has 2-3 times the holding capacity and a Toggle Lock Plus system for added safety
- The flange-based horizontal toggle clamps provide you with the instant fixing of workpieces with a greater clamping force.
- You can apply the pressure to tighten the workpiece by moving the clamping handle downward and locking the piece with the clamping arm.
- This hold-down clamp series uses a neoprene-tipped spindle that helps not to leave marks on the finished surfaces.
- The spindle can be adjusted vertically and horizontally to adjust the reach and the clamping force.
- DESTACO horizontal hold-down clamps function great in applications, viz., assembling, woodworking, checking fixtures, etc.
- They also work fine in welding, machining, and other tasks.
- These small-sized toggle clamps are the perfect tools to be used for light-duty clamping applications in confined spaces.
- These manual toggle clamp series work the best when used with jigs, fixtures, etc.
- DESTACO horizontal hold-down toggle clamp series have a flanged base mounting.
- The series comes with clamp arms in U-bar or U-bar with Toggle Lock Plus varieties.
- In this horizontal clamp, clamp arms need to be locked down to hold the workpiece tight.
- The arms have a plastic cushion grip for comfortable handling.
- The steel spindle has a neoprene tip with a flat end.
- The manual toggle clamps have a maximum holding capacity of 60-70 lbs.