DEVCON 10120 Plastic Steel Putty (A) Type, 4 lbs. Container Size Epoxy
|Type||Plastic Steel Putty (A)|
|Container Size||4 lbs.|
|Bonds To||Most Metals, Concrete and Some Plastics|
|Cure Time||16 Hours|
|Item||Plastic Steel Putty (A)|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||HAZARDOUS ORMD ITEM (GROUND SH|
Models #10110 & #10120
- The original metal-filled epoxy putty used for hundreds of routine maintenance, production and tooling applications.
- Patch and repair areas where welding or brazing would be undesirable or impossible.
Models #10210 & #10220
- Steel-filled liquid epoxy that can be cast over models for accurate detail reproduction when making holding fixtures, light-gauge forming dies and molds.
- Fast-curing, steel-filled epoxy for dependable emergency repairs in less than one hour.
- Machine operating temperature: 250°F