DEVCON 10210 Plastic Steel Liquid (B) Type, 1 lb. Container Size Epoxy
|Type||Plastic Steel Liquid (B)|
|Container Size||1 lb.|
|Bonds To||Fiberglass, Vinyl, Wood|
|Cure Time||16 Hours|
|Item||Plastic Steel Liquid (B)|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||HAZARDOUS ORMD ITEM (GROUND SH|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Models #10110 & #10120
- The original metal-filled epoxy putty used for hundreds of routine maintenance, production and tooling applications.
- Patch and repair areas where welding or brazing would be undesirable or impossible.
Models #10210 & #10220
- Steel-filled liquid epoxy that can be cast over models for accurate detail reproduction when making holding fixtures, light-gauge forming dies and molds.
- Fast-curing, steel-filled epoxy for dependable emergency repairs in less than one hour.
- Machine operating temperature: 250°F