DIPSEAL DS-99K 360 Degrees Melting Point, Clear No Odor Oil-Less 10 lbs. Wax Protection
|Type||No Odor Oil-Less|
|Melting Point||360 Degrees|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Dip Seal Type 1 Coatings with Melting Tanks for Long-lasting Rust-prevention. Dip Seal type 1 coatings are the most effective solution for preventing corrosion on your tools and machine parts. These dip coatings leave a transparent oil film on the applied part, protecting it from rusting and rough handling. The transparency lets you see through and still recognize the part number, UPC number, and other details given on the parts even after the application. Dip Seals also offers you melting tanks with even heating so that you can melt the coating appropriately. These melting pots offer thermostatic controls to pre-set temperatures. The tanks are available in stainless steel or cast aluminum varieties. They come in round or rectangular models with 1-quart to 5-gallon capacity. You can also customize the tanks as per your needs. Also, you get thermometers and part replacements. The type 1 Dip Seal coatings are cellulose-based, and their recommended dipping temperature is 350°F. On dipping, you get around 1/16-inch thick film on your tools or parts, which protects them from nicks, corrosion, moisture, etc. These dip seals also help you cover the sharp edges or corners of the tools. The type 1 coatings from Dip Seals are available in green, blue, orange, and red colors or in a water-clear variety. The seals have excellent non-conductive electrical properties. They are non-toxic and can be applied to materials such as metals, glass, wood, and ceramics. The dips can be leveraged by machining, tooling, engineering, metalworking, medical equipment, and other industries. However, while melting them and working with them, you should ensure proper ventilation and use heat-resistant gloves, eye-protection gears, and OSHA face masks. Also, you should avoid mixing up Dip Seal coatings together. Moreover, these coatings are supplied in 10-lbs. packs.
- Dip Seal coatings leave a thin film on the applied parts to protect them from rusting.
- You can see through the transparent film and read part numbers, UPC, etc.
- The coatings can protect your tools from nicks, moisture, rough handling, etc.
- They also help you cover the sharp edges or corners of your tools, eliminating the chances of getting hurt at work.
- Dip Seal melting tanks provide even heating to melt the coatings adequately.
- Coatings are based in a thermo-plastic rubber, which gives them their extreme resilience.
- Coatings are completely odor free and have no messy oil residue.
- They are soft and rubbery which makes them flexible and shock absorbent.
- Excellent when used to protect tools from abrasion, during shipping, or long-term storage; even outdoors.
- Good for moldmaking.
- Translucent coating that is similar to model #DS88K except it is more durable and has a higher melting temperature.
- Odor free and oil free.
- Excellent for heavier, sharper objects since the tough coating will not slit as easily as model #DS88K.
- Works well for long-term storage items.
- Dip Seal type 1 coatings come in 10-lbs. packs with different varieties of melting pots that you can choose from.
- The cellulose-based non-toxic seals have a recommended dipping temperature of 350°F.
- The coatings are available in a water-clear variety or in green, blue, orange, and red colors.
- The melting pots are available in stainless steel or cast aluminum varieties with thermostatic controls.
- The round or rectangular model tanks have a 1-quart to 5-gallon capacity.