DIPSEAL DS88K 310 Degrees Melting Point, Clear No Odor Oil-Less 10 lbs. Wax Protection
|Type||No Odor Oil-Less|
|Melting Point||310 Degrees|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Dip Seal coatings leave a thin film on the applied parts to protect them from rusting.
- You can see through the transparent film and read part numbers, UPC, etc.
- The coatings can protect your tools from nicks, moisture, rough handling, etc.
- They also help you cover the sharp edges or corners of your tools, eliminating the chances of getting hurt at work.
- Dip Seal melting tanks provide even heating to melt the coatings adequately.
- Coatings are based in a thermo-plastic rubber, which gives them their extreme resilience.
- Coatings are completely odor free and have no messy oil residue.
- They are soft and rubbery which makes them flexible and shock absorbent.
- Excellent when used to protect tools from abrasion, during shipping, or long-term storage; even outdoors.
- Good for moldmaking.
- Translucent coating that remains flexible even in cold weather.
- No odor, no oil.
- Excellent coating for lighter weight items, and items that don't require long-term storage against corrosion.
- Dip Seal type 1 coatings come in 10-lbs. packs with different varieties of melting pots that you can choose from.
- The cellulose-based non-toxic seals have a recommended dipping temperature of 350°F.
- The coatings are available in a water-clear variety or in green, blue, orange, and red colors.
- The melting pots are available in stainless steel or cast aluminum varieties with thermostatic controls.
- The round or rectangular model tanks have a 1-quart to 5-gallon capacity.
Technical Documents & Manuals