DYKEM 82038 Clear Color, 16 oz. Container Size Removers / Cleaners for Layout Fluids
|Type||Remover & Prep|
|Container Size||16 oz.|
|Application||For removing Dykem® Steel Blue® and other Dykem® layout fluids & Dykem® staining colors.|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||HAZARDOUS ORMD ITEM (GROUND SH|
DYKEM Cleaner & Prep Solution for Fluid Stain and Dirt Removal. The Remover & Prep cleaning solution from DYKEM primarily helps you get rid of the stains and markings that are left on your workpiece surfaces by DYKEM layout fluids. Moreover, the cleaning liquid assists you in cleaning the surface of your workpiece and preparing it for the next steps in machining or other production processes. This most preferred DYKEM cleaning solution comes both in the aerosol form available in a spray bottle and in the liquid form coming in 1-gallon and 5-gallon containers. In both forms, the solution dries out fast and leaves no residue upon drying. Therefore, this clearing solution thoroughly cleans and prepares various stock surfaces. Moreover, if you buy any of these models, you get 12 pieces per pack. The DYKEM Remover & Prep cleaning fluid is also effective in cleaning dirt and oil or grease stains from both metal and plastic surfaces, especially before applying layout fluids on them. Apart from removing the stains of the layout liquids, you can further use this cleaning solution to dilute the staining colors as per your requirements. A clean surface of your workpiece is needed at various stages of machine parts manufacturing. You can use the DYKEM Remover & Prep solution for this purpose, especially before surface finishing, coating, painting, etc. This clear thin liquid comes with a pleasant odor, and it does not contain 1,1,1 trichloroethane or any toluene or chlorinated solvents. Thus, the cleaning solution is user-friendly and non-harming to the environment if used under specified conditions.
Thoroughly cleans and prepares metal surfaces
- DYKEM Remover & Prep solution is environmentally friendly and is not harmful to the users if used under specific guidelines.
- You can easily apply this solution to get cleaner and smoother surfaces to pass them over to further production processes.
- It is a versatile cleaning solution from a proven brand that can be used on a variety of materials, including most metals and plastics.
ApplicationsFor removing Dykem® Steel Blue® and other Dykem® layout fluids & Dykem® staining colors.
- DYKEM Remover & Prep cleaning solution does not comprise 1,1,1 trichloroethane or any toluene or chlorinated solvents.
- While ordering this cleaning fluid, you can opt from aerosol or liquid varieties of it as per your needs and convenience.
- In either aerosol or liquid form, this cleaning and preparing solution dries out faster and leaves no residue on surfaces.
- This clear thin liquid comes with a pleasant odor.