EAGLE ROCK K1-201-00E 0 - 2-1/8" Capacity Quick Acting Clamp Type Scissor Type Knurling Holder
|Knurl Size||3/4" x 3/8" x 1/4"|
|Knurling Capacity||0 - 2-1/8"|
|Type||Quick Acting Clamp Type|
|Knurl Series||E Series|
|Series||Manual Lathe Shank|
|Capacity||0 - 2-1/8"|
|Includes||1 set (1 knurl BL and 1 knurl BR) medium pitch, diamond pattern|
|Length From Screw To End of Knurls||5"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Make Perfect Knurl Patterns with Eagle Rock Quick-acting Rugged Knurling Tools. The quick-acting clamp-type knurling tools from Eagle Rock offer long-lasting performance due to their rugged construction. They allow for a faster setup so that you can readily start working with them. These original scissor-type knurling tools provide you with clean and sharp knurling patterns, helping you eliminate double-tracking. The devices come with a CNC lathe shank or a manual lathe shank. Eagle Rock knurling tools can be used in the mechanical, manufacturing, toolmaking, and machining industries to produce knurl patterns for gripping or aesthetic purposes. They come with a set of medium-pitch diamond-pattern knurls (1 knurl BL and 1 knurl BR) to make regular patterns on a machined part or a workpiece. Moreover, during applications, these knurling tools absorb the knurling pressure, and no pressure is exerted on the lathe, centers, the compound, or the feed screw. The 201-0750UE with a CNC lathe shank come with a 0 to 21/8-inch knurling capacity. They have a 1-inch shank width, a 3/4-inch shank height, and a 5-inch shank length. Their knurl comes with 3/4 x 3/8 x 1/4-inch dimensions. The CNC lathe type quick-acting K1-201-1000UE also has a knurling capacity of 0 to 2-1/8 inches. However, their shank dimensions are 1 x 1 x 5 inches, and their knurl size comes in 3/4 x 3/8 x 1/4 inches. The K1-201-00E and K1-201-40 models, on the other hand, come with a manual lathe shank. The former (K1-201-00E) offers a 0 to 2-1/8 inch knurling capacity. It has a 1/2-inch shank width, a 5/8-inch shank height, and a 3-inch shank length. The K1-201-40 model offers a 2-1/8 to 4-inch knurling capacity and comes with 3/4 x 3/4 x 3-1/2 inch shank dimensions. Besides, both models have a 3/4 x 3/8 x 1/4 inch knurl size.
- The standard clamp-type knurling tools from Eagle Rock provide you with long-enduring and first-rate performance due to their sturdy construction.
- These quick-acting and easy-to-set-up tools help you speed up your knurling jobs without compromising on quality.
- Eagle Rock's original scissor-type knurling tools offer clean and sharp knurling patterns.
- These right-handed/left-handed knurling tools help you eliminate double-tracking efficiently.
- Eagle Rock clamp-type knurling tools can be used in mechanical, manufacturing, machining, and toolmaking industries to work on lathes and to produce neat knurl patterns.
- The E-series medium-pitch diamond-pattern knurls make regular cross-patterns on workpieces or machined parts to cater to gripping and aesthetic purposes.
- You can use these quick-to-act original scissor-type knurling tools to come up with perfectly patterned tool handles.
- They are offered in universal (right-handed or left-handed) models for your convenience.
- The quick-acting clamp-type knurling tools from Eagle Rock come in CNC lathe shank or manual lathe shank models.
- They offer a set of medium-pitch diamond-pattern knurls (1 knurl BL and 1 knurl BR) to help you make regular patterns.
- While using these knurling tools, they absorb the pressure, and no pressure is applied to the lathe, centers, the compound, or the feed screw.
- Various models offer 0 - 2-1/8 inch knurling capacity, except for the K1-201-40 model that provides 2-1/8 - 4 inch capacity.