EAGLE ROCK K1-201-1000LE 0 - 2-1/8" Capacity Quick Acting Clamp Type Scissor Type Knurling Holder
- Brand: EAGLE ROCK
- Model #: K1-201-1000LE
- Style: Left Hand
- Knurling Capacity: 0 - 2-1/8"
EAGLE ROCK K1-201-1000LE 0 - 2-1/8" Capacity Quick Acting Clamp Type Scissor Type Knurling Holder is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Shank Size||1" LH|
|Knurl Size||3/4" x 3/8" x 1/4"|
|Knurling Capacity||0 - 2-1/8"|
|Type||Quick Acting Clamp Type|
|Knurl Series||E Series|
|Series||CNC Lathe Shank|
|Capacity||0 - 2-1/8"|
|Includes||1 set (1 knurl BL and 1 knurl BR) medium pitch, diamond pattern|
|Length From Screw To End of Knurls||5"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
- The standard clamp-type knurling tools from Eagle Rock provide you with long-enduring and first-rate performance due to their sturdy construction.
- These quick-acting and easy-to-set-up tools help you speed up your knurling jobs without compromising on quality.
- Eagle Rock's original scissor-type knurling tools offer clean and sharp knurling patterns.
- These right-handed/left-handed knurling tools help you eliminate double-tracking efficiently.
- Eagle Rock clamp-type knurling tools can be used in mechanical, manufacturing, machining, and toolmaking industries to work on lathes and to produce neat knurl patterns.
- The E-series medium-pitch diamond-pattern knurls make regular cross-patterns on workpieces or machined parts to cater to gripping and aesthetic purposes.
- You can use these quick-to-act original scissor-type knurling tools to come up with perfectly patterned tool handles.
- They are offered in universal (right-handed or left-handed) models for your convenience.
- The quick-acting clamp-type knurling tools from Eagle Rock come in CNC lathe shank or manual lathe shank models.
- They offer a set of medium-pitch diamond-pattern knurls (1 knurl BL and 1 knurl BR) to help you make regular patterns.
- While using these knurling tools, they absorb the pressure, and no pressure is applied to the lathe, centers, the compound, or the feed screw.
- Various models offer 0 - 2-1/8 inch knurling capacity, except for the K1-201-40 model that provides 2-1/8 - 4 inch capacity.