EDGE TECHNOLOGY 16-000 Ram Width Positioning Stop
|Type||Pro Mill Stop|
|For Use With||5/8" Table Slots|
|Tool Material||6061-T6 aluminum|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Designed to increase accuracy and minimize set-up time by ensuring the stop rod stays square to the workpiece at all times.
- Total cutter clearance.
- Versatility in mounting, thus allowing it to accurately locate a work piece for any type of setup.
- For use with 5/8" table slots.
- Pro Mill Stop is designed to keep the stop rod square to the workpiece throughout the entire range of motion.
- Use it on occasion to replicate cuts on the mill.
- Versatile design allows the 1/4 inch hardened stop rod to be quickly and accurately positioned.
- The lever arm can be rotated out of the way for cutter clearance and accurately relocated for repeat setup.
- Non-marring 1/4"-20 nylon tip set screw used to secure stop rod mount without damage to the lever arm.
- The base is keyed with a table T-slot to keep the unit square to workpiece.
- Includes T-nut.