EDGE TECHNOLOGY 50-000 3/4" Hex Vise Handle
|For Use With||Vises with 3/4" Hex|
|Hole Diameter||3/4" Hex|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Large and cumbersome handles lack locking features or positioning versatility, requiring multiple adjustments or even removal before full vise movement. Solution: The smaller, more ergonomic design features a flat center position that doesn’t hinder opening and closing, and includes a convenient thumb lock.The 2 Position Vise Handle by Edge Technology is a great alternative to the standard handle that comes with most vises. Smaller, faster and much more ergonomic, providing the correct amount of leverage for clamping most workpieces. It also has a thumb knob that allows the handle to stay locked to vise during machining operations.
- The center position of the handle allows the vise to be opened and closed rapidly.
- The outer position of the handle provides the correct amount of leverage for clamping most workpieces.
- Fits 3/4" hex.
- Durable aluminum construction.
- Thumb knob allows the unit to stay locked to the vise during machining operations.
- Strong Neodymium magnet on backside of body allows unit to hang from any metal surface.