EVEREDE 01218 3/8"-24 Port Size, SAE AS5202/MS33649 Port Standard Carbide Tipped Porting Tool
|Type||Carbide Tipped Coolant Fed Port Contour Cutters SAE AS5202/ MS33649|
|Tool Material||Carbide Tipped|
|Port Standard||SAE AS5202/MS33649|
|First Choice For:||Stainless Steel|
|Length of Cut||.588"|
|No. of Flutes||3|
|Pre Drill Size||0.31"|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Choose Everede Carbide Tipped Port Contour Cutter for Exceptional Tool Life. Everede's PC Series with coolant thru Port Contour Cutters are manufactured to strict tolerances as mentioned in the catalog. This greatly reflects in the forms produced within the finish tolerances of each specification. Port standard SAE J1926/MS 16142 is offered in 11 different port sizes 5/16 inch -20 to 1/7/8 inches -12. The cutter is available in three shank diameters: 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, and 1 inch. Customer requirement to meet precision holes is met thoroughly with Everede porting tools. The tools are ground between centers to ensure tool concentricity. It is face grinded for easy resharpening. Port tools are carbide-tipped. The coolant thru-holes allow easy flow of coolant while machining. Performance, productivity, and precision are core features of Everede Tool Company. Based in the USA, the company commits to innovate in all aspects of hole-making technology. The range of products from Everede sets new industry standards in production efficiency and tool life.
Carbide tipped for exceptional tool life & use on tough materials
- Carbide tipped provides exceptional tool life & use on tough materials.
- 3 effective flutes minimize harmonics.
- Tolerance meets SAE & MS requirements.
- Eliminates the need for pre-drill.
- Designed to easily produce a complex form.
- For drilled or cast holes.
- Port contour cutters are used to produce a proper fit on high-pressure hydraulic fittings.
- Port Tools can be used for both lathe and mill applications.
- Port contour cutter can produce the form and finish internal straight thread O-ring ports in a single operation.
- Reamer-style pilots.
- 12°/15° axial rake.
- All cutters have 3 carbide-tipped flutes.
- The center ground within .0002 inch concentricity.
- SAE & MS standard port contour cutters.
- Well-placed coolant holes provide direct access to the cutting area.
- Made from heat-treated alloy steel with carbide tip inserts.
- Available in three straight shank diameters: 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, and 1 inch.