EVEREDE NINE9 99619-V060-03K-71 - 99619-V060-03K-71, 60° Engraving Holder Set with Inserts, V06006T1W06
|Use Insert #||V06006T1W06|
|Minimum Cutting Diameter||0.026"|
|Maximum Cutting Diameter||0.106"|
|Shank Diameter||0.236" (6mm)|
|No. of Inserts||1|
|Series||Nine9 Engraving Tools|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||0.008"-0.106"|
|Overall Length||1.575" (40mm)|
|Includes||(1) 99619-V060-06 (6mmø) (3) V06006T1W06-2071 Coated Inserts, (1) Torx® Key|
|Use Torx Key #||NK-7|
|Use Torx Screw #||NS-22044|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Adapt to the Revolutionary New Concept of Engraving Tools with Indexable Carbide Inserts from Everede Nine9. Nine9 focuses on bringing indexable solutions utilizing today's latest carbide grades and coatings that reduce set-up time, tool change time, and extend tool life. The Everede Nine9 series of Engraving holders sets with inserts promises to be economical & dramatically reduce cycle time by offering the latest coated carbide grades inserts & holders for higher speed and feed rate. Nine9 inserts are designed to be used in today's modern machining practices providing patented unique highly productive solutions. Carbide shank holders are designed for shrink-fit holders, engraving machines, high-speed cutting. They can be used for applications requiring point angles of 45º/60º/82º. These may include engraving Serial numbers, product codes, dial scales, signs, logos, graphs, and almost any character that can be created by the NC programming system. Multiple marking applications on machine components, medical components, gun components, mold and die, automotive parts, gears, bearings, and luxury goods. Inserts are suitable for machining on any workpiece material ranging from plastic, non-ferrous, metal, aluminum, copper carbon steel, and stainless steel. Performance, productivity, and precision are core features of Everede Tool Company. Based in the USA, the company commits to innovate in all aspects of hole-making technology. The range of products from Everede sets new industry standards in production efficiency and tool life. Nine9 series from Everede is designed to be your productivity partner.
- No burrs, especially in copper, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Reduces engraving cycle time as tool length remains unchanged.
- No need to reset after changing insert or cutting edge.
- Economical as inserts require no resharpening.
- Offers excellent repeatability in operation.
- One tool will perform multiple applications.
- For high-quality engraving of logos and serial numbers etc., Deburring, Mini spotting.
- Inserts can be used with 45-degree or 60-degree or 82-degree engraving tools.
- Suitable for engraving all types of materials, such as plastic, non-ferrous, metal, aluminum, copper carbon steel, and stainless steel.
- Feed rate 0.08mm (0.003") / rev. apply to aluminum; 0.05mm (0.002") / rev. apply to stainless steel.
- Use on CNC lathes, CNC turning centers, and machining centers, Milling machines, SPM machines, and more.
- Nine9 series of indexable carbide engraving toolset.
- High Positive Rake Angle: Indexable insert.
- Each indexable insert has 2 cutting edges.
- Multi-Side Grinding: Full peripherally ground insert to ensure efficient repeatability.
- High Speed, High Feed Rate: Designed to run at high speed, up to 40,000 r.p.m.
- TiN or TiAlN-coated drill inserts, parallelogram-shaped.
- Lengths repeat within 0.001 inch.
- Available shank diameter 0.236 inch and 0.625 inch.
- For included angle 45º/60º/82º.
- (1) Holder
- (3) Inserts
- (1) Torx Key.