GRAYMILLS IMS25-F Suction Pump, 20 GPM Max Flow Rate, 1/4 HP, 230/460V, 3 Phase Voltage, 9" OAL Centrifugal Pump
|Maximum Flow Rate||20 GPM|
|Voltage||230/460V, 3 Phase|
|Flange Bolt Circle||7-1/4"|
|Intake & Discharge||3/4"|
|Maximum Head_Feet of Water||32|
|Position Electrical Connect To Discharge||90°|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Economical Replacements with IMV Series Centrifugal Replacement Pumps. Graymills centrifugal replacement immersion pumps are the most reliable as well as highly reasonable OEM replacements for your coolant pump systems. They are the original replacement coolant pumps you can readily go for without a doubt as they are more inexpensive than most others available in the market. You can easily fix these immersion pumps with your tanks to build up a ready-to-perform pumping system. The IMV model replacement pumps offered by Graymills are the best when working with fluids that comprise tiny contaminants and fine particles. This is because, in these centrifugal coolant pumps, there are no bearings, seals, or any packing elements immersed in the liquid. At the same time, the pumps do not require constant maintenance as well. The pump body and the volute are made of cast iron, and the shaft is built with carbon steel. The impeller of these coolant pumps comes in plastic as well as aluminum varieties. Moreover, Graymills IVM OEM replacement coolant series immersion pumps come with varying pump lengths from 6 to 11 inches. The pumps have a maximum flow rate ranging from 10 to 50 GPM. Also, they come in E and F models with one and three phases, respectively. The maximum viscosity of the fluids must be 500 SSU, which includes the changes that happen due to temperature drops. To ensure error-free performance, you need to keep the maximum liquid level at 1-inch below the motor and the minimum level at 1-inch above the inlet. These IMV series pumps can be used in a whole range of applications in construction, manufacturing, mining, agriculture, chemical and pharmaceutical, waste-water management, power plant, and similar industries. Furthermore, they are designed to be used with coolants and similar fluids that contain rust preventives.
- The IMV replacement coolant pumps are the most reliable replacement pumps in the market.
- These pumps require only minimal maintenance efforts when used under specified conditions and, hence, are highly cost-effective and user-friendly.
- Graymills' centrifugal replacement pumps are easy to fix on your tanks and ready to install and use.
- Graymills' IMV OEM replacement coolant series pumps are meant for working with liquids consisting of tiny contaminant particles.
- These centrifugal pumps can be installed for various applications in industries such as manufacturing, construction, power plant, mining, chemical and pharmaceutical, agriculture, waste-water management, etc.
- They work well with coolants and similar fluids that contain rust preventives.
- The IMV series replacement pumps do not come with bearings, seals, etc. immersed in the coolant fluid. These pumps have a pump body and a volute made of cast iron, while the shaft is made of carbon steel. There are plastic or aluminum impeller varieties available to choose from as per your needs. The pump length range is 6-11", and the maximum flow rate is 10-50 GPM. These coolant pumps come in E (1-phase) and F (3-phase) models.