GRAYMILLS MSPR7-1.5F 1-1/2 HP, 230/460V Voltage, High Pressure Pump
|Type||High Pressure Multi-Stage Pump|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Steady pulsation-free delivery.
- Prevents thermal shock to cutting tool.
- Permits greatly increased feed rates.
- Substantially lengthens tool life.
- Integral discharge - simplifies plumbing without extra holes in tank lid.
- For through-the-coolant drilling, boring, grinding and other machining operations requiring high pressure coolant delivery.
- Variable capacity - centrifugal design allows flow adjustment by installing valve in discharge line.
- Each stage represents one impeller in the cylinder.
- Capacities to 35 GPM.
- Pressure to 180 PSI, heads to 416'.
- Discharge: Horizontal, 1" NPT
- Motor type: electric - totally enclosed