HEINRICH 6-SV 6" Jaw Width, 1-13/16" Jaw Depth, 6-3/16" Jaw Opening Drilling Machine Vise
|Capacity||From 400 to 1,600 Ibs|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- The screwless design offered by Heinrich's drill press vises help you operate the device effortlessly.
- The hollow base of these devices facilitates clear drilling operations.
- By gently pressing the locking lever, you can move the jaw forward up to 3/32" to secure your workpieces in place.
- Heinrich ensures long-lasting performance by offering hardened and ground machine parts.
- Heinrich's drill press vises are designed to hold your workpieces securely during various drilling operations.
- They can also be used for several other machining jobs, including grinding, sanding, tapping, polishing, boring, reaming, etc.
- You can make use of these Grip-Master two-sided drill press vises to secure workpieces made of a wide range of materials, such as metals, wood, plastics, etc.
- Heinrich's Grip-Master drill press vises are two-sided, and they come with a screwless design.
- The different models introduced in this range have 3 inches, 6 inches, and 8 inches jaw widths and 3 inches, 6-3/16 inches, and 8-3/16 inches jaw openings.
- The jaw depths of these models are 1-1/4 inches, 1-13/16 inches, and 2 inches.
- By using these vises, you can enforce 400-1600 lbs holding pressure on your workpieces.
- These two-sided drill press vises come with a hollow base.