INDUSTRIAL PRESS 9780831142315 Machinery's Handbook 31st Large Print Edition & CalcPro 2 Bundle Title, Oberg, Jones, Horton & Ryffel Author, 31 Edition of Publication Machinery Handbooks Book
|Author||Oberg, Jones, Horton & Ryffel|
|Subcategory||Machine Shop, Metalworking|
|Publication Type||Calculator & Handbook Combo|
|Title||Machinery's Handbook 31st Large Print Edition & CalcPro 2 Bundle|
|Edition of Publication||31|
|No. of Pages||2992|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
Revised & Expanded All-Time Most Popular Engineering Reference Book
"The Bible Of The Mechanical Industries" For Over 100 YearsSince the first edition published more than 100 years ago, Machinery's Handbook has been the most popular engineering resource of all time. Universally considered the principal reference in the manufacturing and mechanical industries, the Handbook is the ultimate collection of essential information needed by engineers, designers, drafters, metalworkers, toolmakers, machinists, educators, students, and serious home hobbyists. From engineering and design departments, machine and metalworking shops, and a wide range of manufacturing and industrial facilities, to countless classrooms and workshops worldwide, this is the must-have technical reference.
- This new edition will be sold in the best-selling toolbox, large print, and digital formats. Companion volumes and attractive combination packages also will be available.
- CalcPro 2 Bundle Sets includes a Machinist CalcPro 2, a dedicated handheld machining math and reference tool providing a complete assortment of machine shop solutions.
- Hundreds of standards updates: all ASME and ANSI standards material has been reconfirmed and revised to provide the latest industry specifications.
- Thousands of revisions: a world-class team of technical experts, educators, editors, and illustrators has contributed to new, revised, and updated text, tables, equations, figures.
- Additive manufacturing: expert discussions, exploring 3D printing materials, techniques, and workflow, compare traditional machining to today's additive manufacturing processes.
- Machine elements and operations: updated and expanded coverage of CAD/CAM operations, boring, nontraditional cutting methods, o-rings and glands, and transmission chains.
- Manufacturing and materials: additional information on utilizing today's plastics, powder metallurgy standard and tool steels, manufacturing stresses, and preventing corrosion.
- Metal casting and molding: new information for working with iron, steel, nonferrous metals, and alloys, metal casting and molding processes, and modeling and design considerations.
- Math, measurement, and dimensioning: reorganized, revised, and expanded sections provide ready access to clear information, essential formulas, and everyday calculations and conversions.
- Metalworking processes: more on brazing, soldering, welding, nondestructive testing, forming sheet metal, mill finishes, passivation, electropolishing, and plating.
- Threads and threading: The latest series and selected combinations for Unified Screw Threads.
- All ASME and ANSI standards have been reconfirmed and revised, including the game-changing ASME Y14.5-2018 standard.
- The metric content continues to be expanded. Throughout the book, wherever practical, metric units are shown adjacent to the U.S. customary units in the text. Many formulas are now presented with equivalent metric expressions, and metric examples have been added.
- The detailed tables of contents located at the beginning of each section have been expanded and fine-tuned to make finding topics easier and faster.
- The page count has increased, by 100 pages, to 2,996 pages.
- Nearly 800 pages of additional and archival content – still useful and interesting text, tables, and figures – extracted over time from previous editions of the Handbook.
- Table of contents and indexes for material only available in the Digital Edition, as well as useful standalone indexes of standards and materials throughout this expanded edition.
- The complete contents of the companion volume Guide to the Use of Tables and Formulas in the Machinery's Handbook, 31st Edition, with handy links to Digital Edition pages.
- View and print pages the same as those in the printed books.
- Zoom to magnify pages for a detailed view of complex data.
- Access information you need with quick navigation aids: thousands of clickable links in the contents, text, and indexes.
- Your choice of online and offline viewing options on your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices (download of provided reader required for offline viewing applications).
Digital Edition Upgrade
- Includes the complete contents of the print edition, plus Digital Edition-only material, added indexes, and the complete contents of the Machinery's Handbook Guide.
CalcPro 2 Bundle Set With Machinist Calc Pro 2
- Choose from 20 popular materials.
- Speeds and feeds calculate for milling, turning and drilling; cutting speed, spindle speed (RPM), feed rate (IPM), cutting feed, feed per tooth/chip load, number of teeth and radial chip thinning adjustment factor.
- Processes: face milling, end milling, slot milling, turning, boring, drilling
- Built-in drill and thread size tables saves time and steps (compliant with ANSI/ASME B1.1-2003 and ANSI/ASME B1.13M-2005).
- Enter numeric, fractional, metric thread sizes and drill sizes - and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes plus pitch, major and minor diameters.
- Right triangle math plus trigonometric functions.
- Tools: high speed, carbide, and high performance
- Drill points: enter the cutting angle and drill size to calculate the drill point cut depth
- Bolt pattern hole layouts: enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts.
- 3-Wire measure: enter wire size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-wire measurement to calculate pitch diameter.
- Work in and convert between U.S. and metric units.