JET 101010 10 Tons Load Capacity, 10' Maximum Lift Distance, Manual Lift Speed Hoist
- Brand: JET
- Type: Hand Chain Hoist
- Load Capacity: 10 Tons
- Lift Speed: Manual
JET 101010 10 Tons Load Capacity, 10' Maximum Lift Distance, Manual Lift Speed Hoist is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Type||Hand Chain Hoist|
|Rated Capacity||Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate|
|Load Capacity||10 Tons|
|Maximum Lift Distance||10'|
|Chain Pull To Lift Rated Load||396'|
|Chains Lifting Dimension||10'|
|Hook Type||Alloy Steel Hooks — Industrial rated hooks rotate 360 ° for easy rigging. Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety.|
|Industry Standard||Complies with OSHA Regulations, ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2 Standards|
|Load Chain Diameter||9 x 27 mm|
|Manual Chain Dimension||9 x 27 mm|
|Maximum Acceptable Load||10 Tons|
|No. of Falls||4|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
- Fused braked design.
- Exclusive patented single-piece fused brake design is a revolution in hoist technology.
- Fusing three components into a single-piece design, this technology is the safest and most durable brake system in the market.
- JET is so confident of this design, it's backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- The JET fused brake design is the future of hoist safety.
- Dual pawl Weston style brake is a double ratchet pawl design that increases load safety.
- Dual pawl system is what physically stops and holds the load when the lifting and lowering operation stops.
- Overload protection models feature a slip clutch design, which protects the user and the hoist by preventing unintentional lifting of damaging loads.
- Engineered to meet strict tolerances and are constructed with quality materials to ensure they last.
- Impact resistant, all steel construction of manual hoists increases durability, lengthening tool life.
- Heat-treated, case hardened and corrosive resistant coated internal parts extend the life of the hoist in the harshest environments.
- Corrosive resistant plated grade 100 load chain is a smaller, more compact link that is 20% stronger than grade 80 load chain.
- Cast-steel safety latches are more durable than stamped steel latches and will not bend out of compliance with lifting regulations.
- Alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging applications, and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation
- Complies with ANSI / ASME B30.21 and HST-3 standards.