JET 101610 1-1/2 Tons Load Capacity, 10' Maximum Lift Distance, Manual Lift Speed Hoist
- Brand: JET
- Type: Hand Chain Hoist
- Load Capacity: 1-1/2 Tons
- Lift Speed: Manual
JET 101610 1-1/2 Tons Load Capacity, 10' Maximum Lift Distance, Manual Lift Speed Hoist is no longer available for purchase.
For additional information, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-221-0270.
|Type||Hand Chain Hoist|
|Rated Capacity||Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate|
|Load Capacity||1-1/2 Tons|
|Maximum Lift Distance||10'|
|Chain Pull To Lift Rated Load||57'|
|Chains Lifting Dimension||10'|
|Hook Type||Alloy Steel Hooks — Industrial rated hooks rotate 360 ° for easy rigging. Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety.|
|Industry Standard||Complies with OSHA Regulations, ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2 Standards|
|Load Chain Diameter||7.1 x 21 mm|
|Manual Chain Dimension||7.1 x 21 mm|
|Maximum Acceptable Load||1-1/2 Ton|
|No. of Falls||1|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Fused braked design.
- Exclusive patented single-piece fused brake design is a revolution in hoist technology.
- Fusing three components into a single-piece design, this technology is the safest and most durable brake system in the market.
- JET is so confident of this design, it's backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- The JET fused brake design is the future of hoist safety.
- Dual pawl Weston style brake is a double ratchet pawl design that increases load safety.
- Dual pawl system is what physically stops and holds the load when the lifting and lowering operation stops.
- Overload protection models feature a slip clutch design, which protects the user and the hoist by preventing unintentional lifting of damaging loads.
- Engineered to meet strict tolerances and are constructed with quality materials to ensure they last.
- Impact resistant, all steel construction of manual hoists increases durability, lengthening tool life.
- Heat-treated, case hardened and corrosive resistant coated internal parts extend the life of the hoist in the harshest environments.
- Corrosive resistant plated grade 100 load chain is a smaller, more compact link that is 20% stronger than grade 80 load chain.
- Cast-steel safety latches are more durable than stamped steel latches and will not bend out of compliance with lifting regulations.
- Alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging applications, and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation
- Complies with ANSI / ASME B30.21 and HST-3 standards.