JET 123150 1/2 Ton Load Capacity, 15' Maximum Lift Distance, 31.5 FPM Lift Speed Hoist
|Type||Electric Chain Hoist|
|Rated Capacity||Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate|
|Load Capacity||1/2 Ton|
|Lift Speed||31.5 FPM|
|Maximum Lift Distance||15'|
|Finish Coating||Durable Powder Coat Finish|
|Hook Type||Alloy Steel Hooks — Industrial rated hooks rotate 360 ° for easy rigging. Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety.|
|Industry Standard||Complies with OSHA Regulations, ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2 Standards|
|Load Chain Diameter||6.3 x 19 MM|
|Manual Chain Dimension||6.3 x 19 MM|
|Maximum Acceptable Load||1/2 Ton|
|No. of Falls||1|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
- Overload protection—slip clutch design prevents the hoist from lifting damaging loads above its rated capacity.
- Thermal overload protection—protects the hoist from overheating in low voltage situations.
- DC Electro-Magnetic Brake—an industry proven safety feature that secures the load even if power is interrupted to the hoist.
- Limit switches—upper and lower limiting switches increase safety by preventing the load chain from over traveling.
- Sealed gear train—maintenance free gear train incorporates a sealed oil bath that eliminates up keep.
- Grade 80 load chain—grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for durability.
- Control Pendant—24 Volt push button controller with a cable strain relief system for durability and reliability in industrial and commercial settings.
- All-Steel construction—Fully enclosed, all steel plate construction with a durable powder coat finish keeps out moisture, dust and debris lengthening the life of the hoist.
- Single speed.
- Complies with OSHA regulations, ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-1 standards.
- Certification—load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate.
- Controls—NEMA 4x compliant push button control pendants.
- Duty rating H3; duty cycle 25%
- Duty rating H4; duty cycle 30%