JET 162430 Button Control Pendant Type Hoist Pendant
|Type||Button Control Pendant|
|Rated Capacity||Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate|
|Maximum Lift Distance||30'|
|For Use With||VOLT Variable Speed Hoists|
|Hook Type||Alloy Steel Hooks- Industrial rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging. Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety.|
|Industry Standard||Complies with OSHA Regulations, ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2 Standards|
|No. of Falls||2|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Machine Shop SolutionsProblem: Conventional electric hoists lack precise speed controls throughout the entire lifting process. Solution: A Hitachi inverter design allows for variable speed changes from start to finish.
First Full-Range Speed Controled Electric HoistBrings true variable speed functionality to the hoist, which for the first time lets the operator control the speed of the hoist throughout the entire lift. For quicker speeds on longer lifts, or for slower, more precise speeds in tight spots on more controlled lifts, the VOLT not only handles any job, but handles it with control and precision you won't find in any other hoist.
- Powered by a Hitachi inverter, the Full-Range Speed Control technology allows for smooth, seamless, and continuous speed changes throughout the lift.
- H4 Duty Rating means the VOLT is engineered for demanding duty cycles and the toughest applications.
- Heavy-duty DC electromagnetic brake is designed for durability and longer life. The DC brake is an industry-proven safety feature that secures the load even if power is interrupted to the hoist.
- Thermal overload protection protects the motor from overheating in low voltage situations, protecting your investment.
- Overload protection is the standard across the VOLT line, prevents the operator from being able to lift more than the rated capacity of the hoist, protecting both the user and the equipment.
- Complies with ANSI / ASME B30.21 and HST-3 standards.