JET 287101 1/4 Ton Load Capacity, 10' Maximum Lift Distance, Lever Hoist Lift Speed Hoist
|Rated Capacity||Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate|
|Load Capacity||1/4 Ton|
|Lift Speed||Lever Hoist|
|Maximum Lift Distance||10'|
|Finish Coating||Black Oxide|
|Hook Type||Alloy Steel|
|Load Chain Diameter||4 x 12 mm|
|Manual Chain Dimension||4 x 12 mm|
|Maximum Acceptable Load||1/4 Ton|
|No. of Falls||1|
|Tool Material||Grade 80 Alloy|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
- Grade 80 alloy load chain—heat treated black oxide coated steel chain with a high strength to weight ratio making it safe for overhead lifting and lifting slings, as well as for recovery, safety, towing, and securing heavy duty industrial loads in flatbed trucks.
- Impact resistant all steel construction for added durability and protection.
- Alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging applications and stretch slowly to indicate and overload situation.
- Break wear indicator provides visual indication when to replace worn friction disks.
- Weston style double ratchet pawl brake design that splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security and safety.
- Needle bearings support the load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation.
- Improved free chaining.
- Easy free chain design is a 2-step, no load, free chaining system that allows for quicker hoist positioning and take up of slack chain.
- Light to medium-duty industrial applications.
- 1/4 ton to 6 ton load capacities available.
- New improved grip design allows for greater operator control and increased comfort.
- Cast-steel safety latches secured with allen screws and lock nuts - more durable than stamped steel latches; wiill not bend out of compliance with lifting regulations.
- Shipyard hook models available in 1-1/2 ton and 3 ton load capacities.
- Blunt tip, point loading hooks virtually eliminate stretched hooks, reducing downtime for maintenance and repair.