JET 376202 1 Ton Load Capacity, 15' Maximum Lift Distance, Lever Hoist Lift Speed Hoist
|Rated Capacity||Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate|
|Load Capacity||1 Ton|
|Lift Speed||Lever Hoist|
|Maximum Lift Distance||15'|
|Finish Coating||Zinc Plated|
|Hook Type||Alloy Steel|
|Load Chain Diameter||5.6 x 15.7 mm|
|Manual Chain Dimension||5.6 x 15.7 mm|
|Maximum Acceptable Load||1 Ton|
|No. of Falls||1|
|Tool Material||Grade 100 Alloy|
|Country of Origin||IMPORT|
|Shipping Restrictions||UPS Ship (drop ship item)|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Grade 100, corrosive resistant plated load chain is a smaller, more compact link that is 20% stronger than grade 80 load chain.
- Heat treated load plates, case hardened and corrosive resistant coated internal parts extend the life of the hoist in the harshest environments.
- Overload protection on 3/4 to 9 ton models.
- Slip clutch overload protection.
- Prevents lifting or pulling damaging loads beyond the rated capacity of the hoist.
- Easily reset in the field by lowering the load.
- Fused break design.
- Revolutionary single-piece brake design fuses 3 components into the safest and most durable brake system on the market backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- Break wear indicator provides visual indication when to replace worn friction disks.
- Weston style double ratchet pawl brake design that splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security and safety.
- Improved free chaining.
- Easy free chain design is a 2-step, no load, free chaining system that allows for quicker hoist positioning and take up of slack chain.
- 1/4 ton to 9 ton load capacities available.
- Innovative, patented handle design.
- Allows extra clearance between operator's hand and load chain.
- New improved grip design.
- Allows for greater operator control and increased comfort.
- Cast-steel safety latches secured with allen screws and lock nuts.
- More durable than stamped steel latches.
- Will not bend out of compliance with lifting regulations.
- Shipyard hook models available in 1-1/2 ton and 3 ton load capacities.
- Blunt tip, point loading hooks virtually eliminate stretched hooks, reducing downtime for maintenance and repair.