JUSTRITE 29691R 2 Door manual Type
|Type||2 Door manual|
|Dimensions||65" x 34" x 34"|
|Includes||• Leak tight 2" bottom sump.<speci|
|Country of Origin||UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|Shipping Restrictions||TRUCK SHIP ONLY (DROP SHIP ITE|
Many metalworking products do contain metals that are included in the latest Prop 65 warning. Exposure to the elements can be harmful. May cause cancer and reproductive harm.
BenefitsWe Have Text
- Protect workers, reduce fire risks and improve productivity by storing hazardous liquids in code compliant safety cabinets.
- Constructed of sturdy 18-gauge double wall, welded steel with 1.5" of insulating air space for fire resistance.
- Self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions.
- Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures 3 point latching system works the first time, every time.
- Exclusive "spill-catcher" galvanized steel shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 2.25" centers for versatile storage.
- Flush mounted handle with gripper pad for fingertip operation.
- The non-protruding handle and rounded corners on doors provide an added measure of protection.
- Finished inside and out with a lead-free epoxy/polyester powder paint for chemical resistance.
- Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards.
- FM Approved.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Meet the Uniform Fire Code.
- Doors shut and latch automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F under fire conditions.
- Leak tight 2" bottom sump.
- We Have Text
NotesWe Have Text We Have Text